It was a week of salads at The Kitchn, and we have plenty of options for your hot summer weekend. Roasted garlic pasta salad, dressed with yogurt and ricotta? Or how about a crisp cabbage slaw with carrots and peanuts? We have a spicy Indonesian fruit salad, addictive miso tahini dressing, cooking lessons on how to roast beets and how to make a better, more delicious simple green salad.
There's also a gardener's salad with creamy Italian dressing (move over, Ranch!) and, for when you've had your salad, a frozen strawberry daiquiri. It doesn't get better than that on a hot Saturday afternoon!
• Roasted Garlic, Olive and Tomato Pasta Salad
• Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri
• Miso Tahini Dressing
• Rojak Fruit Salad
• How To Make a Better Side Salad
• Raw Vegetable Salad with Creamy Italian Dressing
• How to Roast Beets in the Oven
• Peanut, Carrot, and Cabbage Slaw
• Adaptable (Plum) Chutney
• Zesty Tortellini Salad
• Orzo Salad with Spinach Pesto, Olives and Feta
(Images: See linked recipes for full image credits)