Zucchini At Your Door? 12 Recipes to Help Eat It Up
Have your zucchini overlords arrived yet? Whether you have a CSA box or a garden, this is the time of year when the zucchini just begins to overwhelm. We’re grilling or sauteéing zucchini nearly every night, so we thought it was high time for a look back into the recipe archives for fresh inspiration. From simple muffins to crunchy vegetable wraps, and Greek pasta to garlicky soup, there’s something here for every zucchini at your door.
What’s your favorite recipe to use up lots of fresh zucchini?
• 1 Zucchini and Asparagus Strata – A lovely way to start the day.
• 2 Zucchini Garlic Soup – Creamy, but with no cream! (Can be made vegan.)
• 3 Zucchini, Mint and Yogurt Spread – Minty and cool, a great appetizer.
• 4 Grilled Zucchini and Grape Tomato Salad – Super easy, vibrant, and hearty.
• 5 Zucchini Muffins from Simply Recipes – Our absolute favorite recipe for zucchini muffins.
• 6 Super Easy and Delicious Zucchini Butter – Another great zucchini appetizer.
• 7 Goat Cheese Tart with Roasted Eggplant, Zucchini, and Caramelized Onions – A treat!
• 8 Zucchini-Potato Frittata – Another great breakfast recipe that involves zucchini.
• 9 Buffalo Mozzarella & Summer Vegetable Wrap – Cool and crisp!
• 10 Summer Salad Recipe: Squash Ribbons – A beautiful composed salad.
• 11 Dad’s Authentic Ratatouill/a> – A summer classic.
• 12 Greek Pasta with Lamb, Zucchini, and Feta – We just love this combination of Greek flavors, salty and pungent.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)