Recipe Roulette: What Dessert Should I Make for the 4th of July?
The Fourth of July is iconic for barbecues, celebrations, and firework shows. Whether you’re hosting the food festivities or attending a potluck this weekend, you probably have something prepared to make: the main course, sides, snacks, and drinks. Forgetting something?
Allow Recipe Roulette to help you choose the dessert this weekend by clicking “pause” whenever you want on the video above, and then find the corresponding recipe for your choice below. Make sure to save some for us when it’s all over.
Find Your Dessert Recipe
Which one did you land on? Find your recipe here.
- Sweet & Savory Lime Granita
- Mango Coconut Icebox Cake
- Chocolate Wafer Icebox Stacks
- Strawberry and Pistachio Frozen Yogurt Bark
- Chocolate-Dipped Banana Bites
- Lemon Cream Icebox Cake
- No-Bake Berry Cheesecake Verrines
- No-Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
- No-Bake Lemon Cream & Coconut Icebox Cupcakes
- No-Bake Nutella Peanut Butter Cookies
- S’mores Pudding Icebox Cake
- Watermelon Popsicles
- Banana Ice Cream
- No-Bake Boston Cream Pie Strata
- Gingerbread Cookie Icebox Cupcakes
- No-Bake Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries