Recipe Roulette: What End-of-Summer Dessert Should I Make?
After the multiple heat waves and beach days, summer vacation is certainly coming to a close. Before you know it, fall will be rearing its head around the corner. Don’t you think you should end things on a sweet note? You owe your taste buds that much after enduring these scorching temperatures.
Play our Recipe Roulette and let the universe decide what dessert you should make. Just hit pause whenever you like and your delightful dessert will be chosen for you. The recipes are listed below. We’re savoring summer, one bite at a time.
Find Your Dessert Recipe
Which one did you land on? Find your recipe here.
- Rosy Fruit Salad with Lemon-Vanilla Bean Syrup
- Seasonal Fruit Chaat
- Strawberry Shortcake In A Mug
- Coconut Cream Fool with Raspberries
- Bruleed Fruit with Mascarpone Yogurt Sauce
- World’s Easiest Cookies (Paleo, Vegan & Gluten Free)
- Chile-Chocolate Tropical Fruit
- Peach and Rooibos Tea Fruit Gummies
- Blackberry-Chile Fruit Leather
- Pistachio Rose Clouds
- 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter and Banana Popsicles
- Sara Moulton’s Creamsicle Pudding Cake
- Slow-Cooker Peach and Blueberry Cobbler
- Sweet Biscuits with Roasted Peaches
- Watermelon Popsicles