Time to pull out the sweaters and get something warm and tasty going in the oven! From this time last year, we have scones ready for butter, a bread-baking tip for the dutch oven, and lots of ideas for cooking with apples, squash, and other fall favorites.
PICTURED ABOVE, LEFT TO RIGHT
• The Pizzookie: The Deepdish Cookie with a Funny Name
• 10 Different Ways to Eat Spaghetti
• Real Irish Scones
• Look! Savory Broccoli Cupcakes
• Quick One-Bowl Recipe: Apple Gouda Oatmeal Cookies
• How to Eat Half a Squash for Dinner
NOT PICTURED ABOVE
• Ritual Meals: What Does Home Taste Like?
• Product Review: SousVide Supreme
• Eight Things to Do With Butternut Squash
• Kitchen Tour: Shelby and Joe's Fabulous Family Kitchen
• Bread Baking Tip: Another Use for Dutch Ovens
• Home Ec: What Cooking Skills Should Everyone Know?
Previous Friday Flashback: French Cooking Made Easy & A Macaron Smackdown