Quick And Cool: 5 Summer Ceviche Recipes
We all know it’s hot out there. When it comes to dinners that don’t involve turning on the stove (or picking up the delivery menus), things can get repetitive. This is when you know it’s time to make ceviche! Fresh and full of bright citrus flavor, these recipes are ready in no time.
Ceviche is one of those dishes that seems fancy and complicated until you try it. Aside from a bit of chopping and tossing, ceviche comes together very quickly and breaks up the weeknight dinner routine. Try serving it with popcorn!
• Scallop Ceviche with “Tiger’s Milk” from Gourmet
• Scallop-and-Plum Ceviche from The New York Times
• Ceviche Verde with Halibut from Bon Appetit
• Sriracha Ceviche from The Sriracha Cookbook via Serious Eats
• Watermelon Summer Ceviche from Food52
Related: Food Science: What is Ceviche?
(Images: The Sriracha Cookbook; Marcus Nilsson/Gourmet )