Pyrex Is Bringing Back a Super-Popular Vintage Pattern
Pyrex never really went out of style, and in recent years the cult containers have made quite a resurgence with people snatching up new and vintage pieces alike. We love that Pyrex containers don’t usually hold smells and are as aesthetically pleasing in our fridge as they are on our shelves. If you’re tired of looking around for your perfect vintage storage container, then I have good news for you: In collaboration with Target, Pyrex is bringing back a fan-favorite pattern that would make your grandmother proud.
The gorgeous containers will be sold in a variety of shapes and sizes. You can get the rectangle containers, which hold three-cup, six-cup, and 11-cup sizes and range in price from $6 to $10. Or you can get the round containers, which will be sold in one-cup, two-cup, four-cup, and seven-cup sizes and range in price from $4 to $8.
The best part about their partnership with Target is that it might mean the containers will go on sale in rotation with other home items, so don’t forget to check your local ads in the coming months so you can stock up.
Learn More About Pyrex on Kitchn
- The 2 Pyrex Pieces That Their Employees Love the Most
- How Pyrex Glass Cookware Is Made in Charleroi, Pennsylvania
- A Short History of Pyrex: The 100-Year-Old American Classic Glassware
- The Pyrex Bug: How Two Sisters Share Their Pyrex Quest
- Ready to Collect Pyrex? References, Resources, and Fun Stuff
- 3 Reasons I Love (and Collect) Vintage Pyrex
Are you excited about the new Pyrex collection at Target?