Put Down the Takeout Menu: 75+ Pantry Dinner Recipes for a Busy Week
It’s easy to make appealing and satisfying dinners from a refrigerator full of fresh produce and proteins. It takes a real magician to turn out a good meal on a night when the fridge and cupboards are bare of everything but a few staples. Every cook should have a handful of emergency pantry meals in her arsenal — and here are over 75 more.
Everyone has different staple ingredients — I can’t imagine my fridge without eggs and lemons or my pantry without onions, for example — so not all of these recipes will be a true no-shop pantry meal for every cook. But hopefully you’ll find a few more last-ditch dinners to add to your weeknight rotation.
- 6 Easy Pantry Dinners: 5 Quick Dishes with Couscous
- 7 10 Meals Where Rice Takes Center Stage
- 8 10 Ways to Eat a Potato (and Just a Potato) for Dinner
- 9 Easy Pantry Dinners: 5 Meals with Frozen Edamame
- 10 15 Suppers with Sweet Potatoes
What are your favorite pantry dinners for busy nights?
(Images: See linked recipes for full image credits)