Pumpkin Rice Krispie Treats, Sweet Potato Gratin & More
Fall blew into The Kitchn this week, bringing bright orange colors and flavors, like a baked pumpkin oatmeal and these terrific pumpkin rice krispie treats (they’re not just orange; there’s real pumpkin in there!). There were also snacks for the big game, like Korean fried chicken wings and a gooey rice and beans dip. Read on to see all our new recipes and recipe reviews from the past week!
• Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispie Treats
• Baked Apple Cider Doughnuts
• Baked Pumpkin Steel Cut Oatmeal
• How to Make Ciabatta Rolls and Loaves
• Couscous With Chickpeas, Fennel, and Citrus
• Santiago Salsa (Beans and Rice Dip)
• Korean Fried Chicken Wings
• Sweet Potato Gratin with Caramelized Onions
• Anise-Scented Fig and Date Swirls
So, happy fall, and happy cooking — we hope you find something new to enjoy this weekend!
Last Week’s Recipes: Broccoli Cheddar Soup, Beef Noodle Stew & More
(Images: See linked recipes for full image credits)