Pumpkin Swirl Muffins, 20 Fall Soup Recipes & Peanut Butter Treats for Fall
Happy Friday! From this time last year, we have a recipe for pumpkin muffins with a cream cheese swirl (borderline cupcake territory, here!), how to make easy chicken soup, our favorite way to freeze individual portions of soup, a gallery of peanut butter treats for fall, and more. Take a look!
PICTURED ABOVE, LEFT TO RIGHT
- Fall Breakfast Recipe: Pumpkin Muffins with Eggnog Cream Cheese Swirl
- Recipe: Baked Potato Soup With Bacon, Green Onion & Cheddar
- Peanut Butter Popcorn & Oatmeal Cookies: 10 Peanut Butter Treats for Fall
- How to Make Easy Chicken Noodle Soup
- Hate Washing Dishes? Try the “One Soapy Sponge” Trick
- The Power of Soup: 20 Recipes to Warm and Satisfy
NOT PICTURED ABOVE
- Soup Left Out Overnight: Is It Still Safe to Eat?
- Crock-Pot Cooking: 7 Principles For Making Better Soup in the Slow Cooker
- Kitchen Before & After: Kathryn’s Sonoma Garden Kitchen Makeover
- Dull Soup? Fix It With Just One Ingredient
- 10 Simple Ingredients to Make Your Soups Even More Delicious
- Muffin Tins: The Best Way to Freeze Single Servings of Soup