Pulled Pork to Green Curry: 15 Dinner Recipes with Pork
Do you love pork as much as we do? Most cuts of pork are inexpensive, and when cooked right they can make great leftovers. Here’s a look back at 15 of our favorite recipes from the site. From succulent ribs cooked in the oven, to a spicy green curry with pork shoulder, and from rosemary-rubbed pork chops to truly smoky pulled pork, there’s something here for every pork-lover!
• 1 Slow Cooker Coconut and Green Curry Pork – An easy slow cooker meal with a little bit of green curry paste, coconut milk, potatoes, and pork shoulder.
• 2 Pork Sinigang Soup – A Filipino recipe with tangy tamarind.
• 3 Braised Summer Pork Shank (Adaptable For Any Season) – A luscious cut of pork that just falls off the bone.
• 4 Ultimate Cheater Pulled Pork from The Splendid Table – Real smoky pulled pork, but from the slow cooker!
• 5 How to Make Great Ribs in the Oven – Spectacular and succulent ribs from the oven.
• 6 Thin-Sliced Roasted Pork with Southwestern Spices – A great recipe for sandwiches.
• 7 Rigatoni with Shredded Pork in Mustard Cream Sauce – Pork with pasta, with a lovely sauce.
• 8 Garlic and Herb Roasted Pork Tenderloin – Another recipe that is so quick and easy — perfect for last-minute dinners.
• 9 Simple Rosemary-Rubbed Pork Chops – Can be cooked on the grill or on the stovetop.
• 10 Japanese Braised Pork Belly (Buta no Kakuni) – Tender and fatty.
• 11 Bone-in Pork Loin with Dijon Sauce – Wonderful recipe for a Sunday supper.
• 12 Pork Stir-Fry with Asparagus and Sugar Snap Peas – Quick, juicy, and snappy.
• 13 Asian Cabbage Rolls with Spicy Pork – Full of aromatic ginger and garlic!
• 14 Pork Meatballs with Lemon and Thyme – A twist on meatballs, with lemon and fresh herbs.
• 15 Slow-Cooked Hoisin and Ginger Pork Wraps with Peanut Slaw – A favorite meal for a crowd.
What’s your favorite pork dish? Any quick weeknight recipes that rely on pork?
(Images: See linked recipes for full image credits)