As you may have heard, we have the date for this year's Amazon Prime Day (see: Mark Your Calendars: We Have the Date for Amazon Prime Day 2018!). While the big day isn't until July 16, there are some deals that start as of — wait for it — today!
One of these deals has us extra excited.
As of today, you can take $30 off your first AmazonFresh order (as long as you spend $100 or more). That's 30 percent off if you buy the minimum amount of groceries! And you don't even have to take advantage of the deal today (in case, say, you're headed out of town for the holiday): The promotion is good through July 17.
What Is AmazonFresh?
Simply put, AmazonFresh is kind of like regular Amazon but for fresh produce, organic meat, groceries, and other everyday essentials. (You can even shop Whole Foods Market 365 products.) You build your order and pick when you want your delivery to come, which can be as soon as the same day or the next morning.
You need to be a Prime member in order to join AmazonFresh, which has an additional monthly membership fee of $14.99. But you can start a free 30-day trial before you commit. It's also worth noting that AmazonFresh is also only available in select cities.
What We're Buying on AmazonFresh
- Alexia Sweet Potato Bite Size Puffs, $4.50 for 20 ounces: We don't care how hot it is, it's always worth turning on the oven for these sweet potato tater tots.
- 365 Everyday Value Blueberries, $3 for 12 ounces: One of our editors thought there must be added sugar in this bag of frozen blueberries because they're so sweet. Spoiler alert: There is no added sugar!
- 365 Everyday Value Strawberry Fruit Bars, $2.50 for four: Look, if someone is willing to bring us a cool treat in this heat, we're not gonna tell them not to.
- Organic Baby Carrots, $2 for one pound: We round prices up for style consistencies, but these carrots are actually only $1.69, which is pretty good for organic versions.
- 365 Everyday Value PB&J Bites, $3 for five ounces: These were a total impulse buy. We're guessing they're going to be worth it!
- Siggi's Icelandic Milk and Skyr Whole Milk Yoghurt, $1.50 for 4.4 ounces: One of our writers turned us on to this little carton after she researched more than 30 yogurts and decided this was the best one to buy.
- Martha & Marley Spoon Miso-Tamari Beef Burgers, $21 for two servings: Did you know that AmazonFresh offers Martha & Marley Spoon meal kits? It's true! We threw this one into our cart for last-minute meal planning for the 4th.
Do you use AmazonFresh? If not, will you try it thanks to this Prime Day deal?