The Best Presidents Day Deals on KitchenAid, All-Clad, Dyson, and More Reader Favorite Brands
Presidents Day weekend is a great opportunity to catch up on some sleep (the next long weekend is Memorial Day!), but it also happens to be one of the best times of the year to shop mattresses, rugs, tech, as well as other household items including big-ticket kitchen appliances. So if you have top brands like Dyson, Vitamix, All-Clad, Cuisinart, KitchenAid, Instant Pot or even Nespresso on your wishlist, now is the time to save as much as 60 percent off select products. We’ve rounded up some of the best deals below and will add more as the sales roll in. Be sure to also sign up for our new Cook/Shop newsletter to stay up to date on the latest deals and must-have kitchen tools.
If you have a Dyson on your wishlist, there’s no better time to buy one than President’s Day. While there are tons of models currently marked down, we’re eyeing the classic V8 ($200 off!) that’s easy to store in tiny apartments yet powerful enough to take on big messes. Additionally, Macys, Amazon, and Dyson’s site are offering deep savings on several models, so be sure to compare the best deals and pick one that suits your needs.
Buy: Dyson Cyclone V10 Motorhead Vacuum Cleaner, $380 (normally $500) at Walmart
More Dyson Deals:
KitchenAid mixers bring so much joy to your baking routine, making it easier to whip up quick treats or prep large batches for dinner parties or the holiday season. Currently, you can score sweet deals on top-line models at Macy’s, Walmart and William Sonoma, plus the KitchenAid site is offering up to $150 off of two of their most popular stand mixers and attachments.
Buy: Artisan 5 Qt. Stand Mixer, $270 (normally $475) at Macy’s
More KitchenAid deals:
- 100 Year Limited Edition Queen of Hearts 5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer, $320 (normally $400) at Walmart
- Classic Series 4.5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer, $200 (normally $250) at Amazon
- Professional Series 5 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer, $200 (normally $320) at KitchenAid
- Artisan Mini Stand Mixer with Flex Edge Beater, $200 (normally $300) at Williams Sonoma
- Artisan Design Series 5-qt. Stand Mixer, $350 (normally $560) at Sur La Table
If you love kickstarting your mornings with a strong cup of coffee, then you need a Nespresso coffee machine. Depending on which model you choose, you can amp up your coffee routine with espresso, cappuccino, and so much more. Currently, there are a ton of good deals on several Nespresso models including De’Longhi’s classic Coffee and Espresso Machine Bundle with an Aeroccino milk frother. Also, if you’re looking for a compact, fuss-free machine, this deal at Bloomingdale’s is too good to pass up.
Buy: Nespresso Coffee and Espresso Machine Bundle with Aeroccino Milk Frother by De’Longhi, $173 (normally $249) at Amazon
More Nespresso deals:
- Nespresso by Breville VertuoLine Coffee & Espresso Machine with Aeroccino, $175 (normally $313) at Macy’s
- Nespresso Pixie C60 — Electric Titan, $170 (normally $250) at Walmart
- Nespresso Citiz by De’Longhi Espresso Machine with Aeroccino3 Frother, $209 (normally $299) at Sur la Table
- Nespresso Expert Espresso Machine with Aeroccino Milk Frother, $228 (normally $570) at William Sonoma
- Nespresso VertuoPlus Coffee & Espresso Maker by De’Longhi, $126 (normally $250) at Bloomingdale’s
All-Clad is the gold standard of cookware, and for good reason. The quality is top-notch, and the pots are built to last for years. If you’re looking to replace your old, beat-up cookware, All-Clad’s VIP sale, hosted by HomeAndCookSales, has deals on full sets as well as individual pots and pans. Additionally, William Sonoma is currently offering discounts as deep as 60 percent on several All-Clad pieces.
Buy: 8-inch Stainless Steel Fry Pan, $70 (normally $110) at HomeandCookSales
More All-Clad deals:
- Hard-Anodized Nonstick 7-Pc. Set, $240 (normally $400) at Macy’s
- All-Clad Stainless Steel Tri-Ply Bonded 3-Qt. Sauce Pan with Lid, $120 (normally $185) at Amazon
- All-Clad Nonstick Square Grill, $50 (normally 155) at William Sonoma
- All-Clad D3 Stainless Steel 10-Piece Set, $700 (normally $1290) at Sur La Table
5. Le Creuset
If you’ve been eyeing one of Le Creuset’s legendary Dutch ovens or skillets now is the time to snag one. The brand’s main site has an ongoing sale on several cookware pieces, including ceramic dinnerware and table accessories. Plus, Macy’s and Sur La Table have discounts as deep as 40 percent on their classic cast-iron pieces.
Buy: Signature Enameled Cast Iron 5.5-quart French Oven, $360 (normally $500) at Macy’s
More Le Creuset Deals:
- Signature 3.5-Quart Oval Dutch Oven, $200 (normally $370) at Sur La Table
- 10 1/4-inch Signature Skillet, $100 (normally $170) at Le Creuset
- Cast-Iron Rectangular Skinny Grill, $80 (normally $185) at William Sonoma
- Signature Enameled Cast-Iron 5-quart Braiser, $350 (normally $460) at Amazon
- Signature Enameled Cast-Iron 4-1/2-Quart Round Dutch Oven, $265 (normally $419) at Walmart
A good blender is a kitchen essential. But a Vitamix? Well, that’s a kitchen superhero. It can power through frozen fruits, chunky vegetables, and even whip up soup in a jiffy. Currently, the E310 model is marked down at most major retailers, along with the powerful A3300 Ascent series blender, which is almost $100 off.
Buy: Vitamix E310, $300 (normally $349) at Vitamix
More Vitamix deals:
7. Instant Pot
If you don’t already own an Instant Pot, now’s your opportunity to snag this must-have for almost half off. While Amazon is offering a 37 percent discount on the classic Duo 80 model, Walmart has $20 off the Mini 3-quart version that’s perfect for smaller families or tinier kitchens. Meanwhile, Williams Sonoma is offering a sweet $70 off the Air Fryer lid that can convert your regular Instant Pot into an air fryer. Once you get your Instant Pot, we’ve got a ton of easy and delicious recipes for you to try out.
Buy: Instant Pot Duo 80 7-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker, $100 (normally $140) at Amazon
More Instant Pot deals:
- Instant Pot Duo Mini 3-Qt. Programmable Pressure Cooker, $60 (normally $80) at Walmart
- Instant Pot Duo Nova 10-Qt. One-Touch Multi-Cooker, $135 (normally $188) at Macy’s
- Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid, $80 (normally $150) at Williams Sonoma
- Instant Pot Ultra, $130 (normally $300) at Sur La Table
Which of these deals are you snagging this holiday weekend? Let us know in the comments below!