Portable Cooking: 5 Tabletop Grills
Summer is fast approaching and the temperatures are rising across the country. If you haven’t realized, it’s grilling season and that’s seriously exciting. There’s nothing quite like standing over a grill watching those delicious grill marks form on our favorite foods. Full size outdoor grills aren’t necessarily for everyone; they aren’t very portable, can’t be used indoors and are just plain old bulky. Tabletop grills are a great alternative that often don’t get quite enough attention.
• All-Clad Electric Indoor Grill, $299.95 at Williams-Sonoma: For the serious tabletop griller, the All-Clad grill packs quite the punch. The grilling surface is extremely large and the grill itself is non-stick for perfect grilling each time. Two separately controlled heating surfaces makes for convenient multi-food grilling!
• DeLonghi Indoor Grill and Smokeless Broiler, $149.95 at Sur la Table: Made from nonstick die-cast aluminum, the indoor grill and broiler is a great budget friendly option. Grill on top and then broil below for restaurant inspired meals.
• Table Grill, $175.00 at Scandinavian Grace: The simplest tabletop grill design also happens to be my favorite. Made from white porcelain, oak and steel this is the perfect tabletop and portable grill. Invite friends and family over for a rustic style cookout in the backyard or even grill tabletop during the cold months (with proper ventilation, of course)!
• Swissmar Grill with Granite Stone, $137.00 at Amazon: Taking a more retro party approach, the Swissmar grill is absolutely perfect for parties or even special dinners with the family! Cook your proteins and vegetables on the granite stone on top while melting and creating delicious cheese and sauces below in the provides sauce pans. This is an awesome option for entertaining.
• Cuisinart Petit Gourmet Portable Tabletop Gas Grill, $113.00 at Amazon: For those who really enjoy traveling and outdoor grilling, the petit Cuisinart grill is a gem. With a built-in handle and thick sturdy legs, it’s really the perfect grill for tailgating, camping, fishing, etc. The grill heats up quickly and uses far less gas than a traditional size backyard grill.
Have you tried any of these? Or do you have another brand or model to recommend?
(Images: Williams-Sonoma, Sur la Table, Scandinavian Grace, Amazon)