Pork Tenderloin With Fresh Cherry And Chile Salsa
Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats, and this week let’s look at this grilled pork tenderloin with a spicy cherry salsa. Hello, dinner! Plus there’s sweet cinnamon “pizza,” roasted marrow bones, and no-cook freezer jam.
• Dinner Tonight: Pork Tenderloin With Fresh Cherry And Chile Salsa – Barely pink-inside pork, with a flavorful crust and a sweet and spicy salsa.
• Bread Baking: Sweet Cinnamon Pizza? – OK, it isn’t quite pizza. But it’s really good.
• The Nasty Bits: Roasted Marrow Bones – The reason long, skinny spoons were invented.
• Cook The Book: Kale Salad With Toasted Coconut – Caroline makes Heidi Swanson’s salad and pronounces it magical.
• How to Make No-Cook Freezer Jam – When it’s this easy, you really have no excuse to not make jam.
Previous Good Eats: Thai Coffee Bread Pudding
(Image: /Serious Eats)