Poached, Fried, and Scrambled: All About Eggs!
We really can’t imagine breakfast without eggs, can you? When we start thinking about all the ways eggs can transformed into something delicious, we just get hungrier and hungrier. Here’s a quick guide to everything we know about buying, preparing, and cooking eggs for breakfast!
Buying Eggs and General Egg Facts
• Why I Pay $7.50 for Eggs
• Testing Eggs for Freshness
• Do You Think Omega-3 Eggs Taste Fishy?
• Are Eggs Meat?
• What’s the Difference? Eggs Over Easy vs. Sunny Side Up
Basic Egg Techniques
• How to Hard Boil an Egg
• How to Poach an Egg
• How to Fry an Egg
• How to Fry an Egg the Spanish Way
• How To Make Creamy, Luscious Scrambled Eggs
• How To Make the Best Scrambled Eggs
• How to Cook Eggs in the Microwave
• How to Separate Eggs
• How to Make Hollandaise Sauce
• How to Make Mayonnaise
Recipes with Eggs
• Potato, Red Pepper, and Feta Frittata
• Breakfast Pizza with Egg
• Enriched Cream of Wheat with Egg and Vanilla
• Ham and Cheese Breakfast Casserole
• Mark Bittman’s Baked Eggs with Tomato
• Scrambled Eggs with Corn, Goat Cheese, and Oven-Roasted Tomatoes
• Asparagus with Poached Egg, Tarragon, and Chives
• Egg Salad Sandwich – 8 Ways
What other tips, ideas, or recipes do you have to add?