One of the greatest pleasures of summer has got to be curling up on the sofa and tuning into a baseball game. Better yet, inviting some friends over to cheer along with you! These games can get long and tense, as any fan knows, so we think it's best to stay fortified with plenty of munchies.
We've heard some ball parks are now offering such gourmet fare as clam chowder and Asian spring rolls. Delicious they may be, but we think we'll stick with the classics:
• Peanut Butter Popcorn - Add a spoonful of molasses to get even closer to the Cracker Jack's taste.
• Hot Boiled Peanuts - Salty, soft, and incredibly addictive
• Corn Dogs - Get out the deep fryer!
• Cheesy Nachos - Doesn't get much better than melted Velveeta and salsa.
• Chicago Style Hot Dogs - These dogs have everything but the...
• Lemon Shake-ups - The perfect balance of sweet and sour
• Beer Floats - Ice cream with a dark, chocolatey stout is a to-die-for combo.
What do you love to nibble while watching baseball?
Related: 20 Tantalizing Tailgating Recipes