Ree Drummond (aka The Pioneer Woman) is killing the appliance game lately. She's had her own line of slow cookers for a while now, she recently launched her own Instant Pot, and, as of yesterday, she now has seven (seven!) new appliances — all of which are available only at Walmart. And get this: They're totally cute!
The new offerings, which are a collaboration with the tried-and-true brand Hamilton Beach, include the following:
- 1.5-Quart Slow Cookers, $25 for two: That's right — you get two slow cookers for this price! The set would be great for anyone who likes to entertain (matching slow cookers for a nacho bar!), or you could even break the set up and give one to each of your two favorite single gal pals.
- 7-Quart Slow Cooker, $35: Ree now has a seven-quart slow cooker (the opposite end of the spectrum from the 1.5-quart) for larger families.
- Toaster, $38: This two-slice toaster has bagel, defrost, and cancel buttons — the only three a carb-lover really needs.
- Hand Mixer, $25: We love the ever-so-slightly Ree-ness of this hand mixer. It's mostly white and has just that little band of flowers. So subtle, yet so cute!
- Fiona Floral Kettle, $30: Decisions, decisions! Ree now has not one, but two electric kettles. We're partial to this one with the blue background.
- Vintage Floral Red Kettle, $30: But wait, we like this one, too! Ack! We can't decide, but we do know that an electric kettle is a must-have for nearly every kitchen. Which one do you prefer?
- Food Chopper, $35: This mini food processor can handle three cups at a time. And the bowl is actually glass — not plastic like most food processors of this size.
What do you think? Do you have a favorite from these new items? Will you be giving any away as holiday gifts? Discuss in the comments below!