Pizza is in on the weekly meal rotation in our house, but lately we've gotten into a rut of the same old crust, the same old sauce, and the same old toppings. Boring! It's definitely time to shake things up. We scoured the web for some new recipes to get us excited again, and here's what we found!
3. Eggplant, Green Olive, and Provolone Pizza from Epicurious (pictured above) - This just sounds like an interesting mix of toppings for a pizza, don't you think?
4. Ham, Gruyere, and Shallot Pizza from Real Simple (pictured above) - A simple and perfect combination of flavors.
5. Butternut Squash Pizza from Real Simple (pictured above) - Squash is one thing that we never thought to put on pizza. This recipe pairs it with fresh ricotta.
6. Pizza with Broccoli Rabe and Roasted Onions from Smitten Kitchen - We're not fans of regular broccoli on pizza, but tender broccoli rabe sounds intriguing.
7. Chanterelle, Radicchio, and Pancetta Pizza from Bon Appétit - This one is so classy, we could make it for a dinner party!
8. Pizza with Slow-Roasted Shredded Pork, Thyme, Taleggio, and Lemon-Dressed Rocket from Jamie Oliver - This would take a bit of time to assemble, but we have a feeling it would be well worth it.
9. Swiss Chard and Artichoke White Pizza from Farmgirl Fare - Another good way to get our daily greens!
What kind of pizza have you been making lately?
(Image: Yunhee Kim/Real Simple; Christopher Baker/Real Simple; Romulo Yanes/Gourmet)