Happy Saturday! Hope you have lovely things planned for the long holiday weekend. Popular posts this past week on The Kitchn include a genius tip for quick and easy lemonade, a list of 10 low-budget pantry items everyone should have, a revealing video from a fourth grader on what school lunches are really like, and 10 picnic-ready salads to eat outside. Enjoy!
15. Kitchen Before & After: Cecelia's 'Making Better Use of the Space' Kitchen Renovation
14. Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall's Veg-centric 5 Essentials for Home Cooks
13. 5 Tips for Throwing a Dinner Party in a Small Apartment
12. A Genius Tip for Quick, Easy Lemonade
11. How To Wrap a Burrito (So It Doesn't Fall Apart When You Eat It!)
10. Recipe: Thai Ginger Chicken Stir-Fry