Personal Taste: Do You Like Sweet-Savory Combinations?
We’re always a little cautious when making (or eating!) a sweet-savory dish. These dishes can so easily go from an intriguing play of flavors to a disaster of syrupy sweetness. The key is getting the sweet and elements balanced in just the right proportions.
Here are a few recipes we’re curious to try:
• Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Grapes, Hazelnuts, and Parmesan, from the Kitchn
• Braised Short Ribs with Chocolate and Rosemary, from Epicurious
• Slow Roasted Pork Shoulder with Melted Apples, from Simply Recipes
• Butternut Squash, Sausage, and Sage Lasagna, from Sustainable Table
• Grilled Orange Salmon, from Taste of Home
What sweet-savory combinations do you like?