5 Pieces of Perfect Partyware For Tailgating and Beyond
It’s that time of year again where we all use football as an excuse to make calorically laden dips, spreads and more. There’s all sorts of tailgating partyware options, but let’s be honest, most of them are a bit unitasker in nature.
We’ve picked out a few lovely, multitasking pieces that are brilliant at serving salsa and chips but don’t have to be limited to that purpose. These can grace your snack table any day of the year.
My standards for partyware are a little stronger than most. I’m not just looking for a bowl to hold my chips and spicy corn dip. Oh no, I want serving pieces that do it all. I want a bowl that I could plant a succulent garden in, something to hold my keys and wallet when I walk in the door, or possibly go from potluck party to high-end adult dinner party without blinking.
Am I asking the impossible? These pieces seem like they’ll do the trick!
- Captain Wood Server – $34.95 from CB2: This piece can call any room in the house home and be dressed up and down no matter the occasion.
- 2-Piece Chip & Dip – $39.95 from Crate and Barrel: This set is a bit more traditional, but with removable bowl and small foot, it could look as great holding a trifle as it would game-day nachos.
- Handmade Shenandoah Bowls – $29.95 from Etsy: We love handmade pieces in our home to add a little personality and a little bit of unexpected. These pieces have a neutral tone and will never be out of place in any home.
- Universal Expert Serving Platter – $80 from West Elm: This piece has a removable tray, clean lines and a versatile size.
- Double Tiered Teak Root Serving Platter – $198 from Uncommon Goods: This stunning beauty can hold condiments, amazing delicatessen offerings or just a plant and your remote controls. It’s as versatile as it is beautiful.
Do you have a favorite set of dishes for game day snacks?