Pepe and Friends Ceramics by Camila Prada
Ceramics designer Camila Prada just sent over her new collaboration with prestigious German ceramic manufacturer Rosenthal. Pepe and Friends is a pretty darn cute set of porcelain characters; we have to admit we fell for a few pieces. Here are our favorites!
• Sir Randolf, the egg cup. He keeps your egg nice and warm. He keeps a stash of salt in his hat.
• Big Daddy, the cookie jar. Big Daddy keeps your cookies safe!
• Rif & Raf, salt and pepper shakers. Rif and Raf are a spicy twosome that have taken a stand against bland meals. They use their trusty horns to dispense salt and pepper.
• Momo, the butterdish. Momo makes sure you’ve got a little buttery goodness in your life.
• Bonnie and Clyde, oil and vinegar decanters. Bonnie and Clyde keep your condiments fresh.
Also pictured above: Sugar Daddy, the sugar shaker, and GURU, the espresso cup.
• See more at Pepe and Friends – You can shop through the website, but it’s located in England so you’ll pay overseas shipping charges.
• For US shopping, try shopmodi – They have select pieces from the Camila Prada collection.