There are two types of pasta recipes in the world: the ones that are at their peak as soon as they hit the table, and the ones that get more and more delicious when you dig into them the second and third time around.
Whether you eat them straight from the fridge or heat them up, these are the pasta recipes to keep handy when you're all about the leftovers.
The one thing better than cooking up these easy dinner favorites in the middle of the week is digging into the leftovers the next day. Each one is bolstered with plenty of sauce, a slew of veggies, or meat to make it extra satisfying.
- One-Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta
- How To Make One-Pot Pasta Primavera
- Turkey and Greens Skillet Pasta
- Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato Fettuccine
- Broccolini, Chicken Sausage, and Orzo Skillet
Baked Pasta Recipes
Baked pasta is practically synonymous with leftovers. These recipes are made to feed a crowd, can often be stashed in the freezer, and, if you really want to make sure you have an ample amount of leftovers to dig into, they're pretty easy to double. Whether you're into a pasta that's filled with meat or loaded to the brim with veggies, there's one here for you.
- How To Make an All-Star Baked Ziti
- Double Spinach Pasta Casserole with Pesto & Asiago Cheese
- Easiest Stuffed Shells
- Italian Sausage and Peppers Baked Ziti
- Mediterranean Tuna Noodle Casserole
Here's the thing about pasta salad: it just keeps getting better the longer it sits in the fridge. Don't reserve it for summer cookouts and picnics — cook up a batch during Sunday meal prep, then pack it for lunch all week long.