Owls on Towels! Lapuan Kankurit Tea Towels & Textiles from FinnStyle
I would still think these towels are terribly cute even if I couldn’t say “owls on towels!” — although that does make me like them more. Finnish company Lapuan Kankurit has been making home textiles since 1917, all in a signature whimsical-folky Scandinavian style.
Their kitchen textiles don’t just feature owls; there are also sheep, forest animals, and birch tree designs. Even better? A few of the towels are specially woven to be reversible, so you get the pattern on both sides but in contrasting colors.
- 6 Lapuan Kankurit Metsäpolku (Forest Animals) Green/Black Tea Towel, $20
- 7 Lapuan Kankurit Metsäpolku (Forest Animals) Green/Black Apron, $64
- 8 Lapuan Kankurit Koivu (Birch) White/Black Tea Towel, $20
- 9 Lapuan Kankurit Piennar (Flowers) Yellow Table Runner, $52
- 10 Lapuan Kankurit Kehrä (Spindle) Grey/Black Table Runner, $52
See the whole collection → Lapuan Kankurit Kitchen & Dining at FinnStyle
(Images: as linked)