Oven-Baked Tater Tots & Gwyneth on Sugar Addiction Friday Flashback
Craving a little taste of childhood? These oven-baked tots might just hit the spot! Also from last year, Gwyneth Paltrow’s advice on breaking sugar addiction, a recipe for 30-Minute Coq au Vin, and using cold water to make hot drinks.
NOT PICTURED ABOVE
• A Bowl of Chili: 6 Different Takes on a Classic
• Is It Possible to Seal or Repair My Chipped Le Creuset Pot?
• Kitchen Tour: Anthony and Gregory’s 1912 Contemporary Craftsman Kitchen
• On The Go Recipe: Apple and Arugula Salad Wraps
• Quick Tip: Start with Cold Water When Making Hot Drinks
• Make Ahead Dish for Entertaining: 6 Different Vegetable Gratins
Previous Friday Flashback: Garlic Necklaces & Cakes Baked in Oranges