Our Top 25 Holiday Cookies
With the holiday season in full swing, there is no better time to fire up the oven for a batch (or three) of freshly baked cookies. This is the time to fill gift bags and cookie plates with the best recipes in your arsenal. From crisp gingerbread cut-outs and shortbread, to super-soft snickerdoodles and chewy chocolate crinkle cookies, these are our top 25 holiday cookies to make the season even sweeter.
Like a little snap with your cookies? Whether it’s a spiced gingerbread cookie you wash down with cold milk or the rosemary shortbread cookies you serve at cocktail hour, these are the crispy, snappy cookies to serve this year.
Soft and Chewy Cookies
Nothing says the holidays like a soft and tender sugar cookie. Eat them while they’re still warm off the tray, or frost them with your favorite icing. If you had to add one more to the mix, we’d suggest our lemon curd sandwich cookie, which has cream cheese in the dough for a tender and tangy cookie.
- The Best Cut-Out Sugar Cookies
- Candy Cane Cookies
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Peanut Butter & Espresso Truffle Blossoms
- Chocolate Peppermint Sandwich Cookies
- Peppermint Pinwheel Cookies
- Graham Cracker Thumbprints
- Lemon Curd Sandwich Cookies
- Chewy Chocolate Gingerbread Cookies
- Brown Butter Sugar Cookies
- Super-Soft Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Dark Chocolate Walnut Cookies
Need to make a big batch of cookies? Bar cookies to the rescue. Go fancy with Linzer bar cookies or keep it retro and classic with the PB&J bar cookies we’re serving Santa.