Summer just wouldn't be summer without a few certain foods. To really celebrate the season, you should be getting your fair share of burgers, wings, and hot dogs. From juicy beef burgers, to lemon pepper wings, to a recipe for homemade corndogs, we've gathered our most popular recipes to help you enjoy plenty of these summer musts all season long.
We don't hold any bias towards burgers — they can come in all sorts of forms. Whether it's a classic beef burger, a juicy turkey burger, a hearty bean burger, or even just a thick slice of eggplant grilled and slid on a bun, we'll happily eat it.
- How To Make Juicy Turkey Burgers
- How To Grill Really Juicy Burgers
- How To Make Burgers on the Stovetop
- Best-Ever Veggie Burger
- Chicken Guacamole Burgers
- Salmon Burgers with Lime Mayonnaise
- Black Bean Burgers with Chipotle Ketchup
- Hawaiian Burgers with Grilled Pineapple
- Grilled Eggplant Burgers with Halloumi Cheese
A platter of wings is the perfect summer party food because you can eat them outside, which means you can get as messy as you want while doing so.
- How To Make Buffalo Chicken Wings in the Oven
- Lemon Pepper Oven-Baked Wings
- Grilled BBQ Chicken Wings
- Korean Fried Chicken Wings
- Messy Moroccan Chicken Wings
Hot Dogs and Sausages
You really don't need a recipe for a good old-fashioned hot dog. However, if you're in the mood to jazz things up a bit, it won't hurt to make some fancy toppings, swap the dog out for spicy sausage, or just fry that dog to make a corndog.