Our Most Popular Burger, Wing, and Hot Dog Recipes
Summer just wouldn’t be summer without a few certain foods. To really celebrate the season, you should be getting your fair share of burgers, wings, and hot dogs. From juicy beef burgers, to lemon pepper wings, to a recipe for homemade corndogs, we’ve gathered our most popular recipes to help you enjoy plenty of these summer musts all season long.
We don’t hold any bias towards burgers — they can come in all sorts of forms. Whether it’s a classic beef burger, a juicy turkey burger, a hearty bean burger, or even just a thick slice of eggplant grilled and slid on a bun, we’ll happily eat it.
- How To Make Juicy Turkey Burgers
- How To Grill Really Juicy Burgers
- How To Make Burgers on the Stovetop
- Best-Ever Veggie Burger
- Chicken Guacamole Burgers
- Salmon Burgers with Lime Mayonnaise
- Black Bean Burgers with Chipotle Ketchup
- Hawaiian Burgers with Grilled Pineapple
- Grilled Eggplant Burgers with Halloumi Cheese
A platter of wings is the perfect summer party food because you can eat them outside, which means you can get as messy as you want while doing so.
Hot Dogs and Sausages
You really don’t need a recipe for a good old-fashioned hot dog. However, if you’re in the mood to jazz things up a bit, it won’t hurt to make some fancy toppings, swap the dog out for spicy sausage, or just fry that dog to make a corndog.