We focus on ingredients a lot here at The Kitchn. Sometimes we are explaining offbeat ingredients, or we're discussing readers' questions about using something up (buttermilk, we're looking at you). This post takes a look at a few items you might still have lingering questions about.
Not Pictured Above:
• 10 What Can I Do With a Whole Lot of Kiwi?
• 11 What Can I Do with Leftover Stale Cereal?
• 12 What Vegetarian Dishes Can I Make With Curry Paste?
• 13 Got Any Creative Ways to Use Up Canned Fruit?
• 14 What Else Can I Do With Boneless Pork Loin Chops?
• 15 Got Leftover Buttermilk? Recipe Ideas and Inspiration
• 16 What Can I Do with Imitation Crab Meat?
• 17 How Can I Use Up a Lot of Raisins?
• 18 Help! What Can I Do With a Surplus of Radishes?
• 19 What Can I Do With Ricotta Salata?
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)