Sometimes turning on the oven just feels like a chore, yet the desire for something sweet to cap off a meal runs deep. In these instances, no-bake desserts always come to the rescue. Whether it's a comforting and classic icebox cake, a fruit-filled cheesecake pie, or the perfect chocolate pudding, no-bake treats are easy to assemble and even easier to gobble up. Here are 25 of our most popular recipes perfect for any occasion.
You don't need to lean on an oven to build a festive cake that's worthy of any kind of celebration. Whether it's an eye-catching crêpe cake or a homey icebox cake, you can serve up something stylish and delicious with one of these show-stopping celebratory cakes.
- How To Make Nutella Crêpe Cake
- How To Make a No-Bake Icebox Cake
- S'mores Pudding Icebox Cake
- No-Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
- Mango Coconut Icebox Cake
- No-Bake Lemon Cream & Coconut Icebox Cupcakes
Fast & Fancy Pies and Tarts
If you fear rolling out a pie crust, look no further than these no-bake pies and tarts, which lean on graham cracker crusts.
- Frozen Yogurt Pie with Boozy Blueberries
- No-Bake Cream Cheese Pie with Summer Fruit
- No-Bake Fat Elvis Peanut Butter, Pretzel & Banana Pie
- No-Bake Peach Tarts with Ginger and Coconut
- No-Bake Sheet Pan Lemon Yogurt Tart
- No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Pie
Whether it's flecked with rice or just extra rich and creamy, pudding in any shape or form is never a bad idea.
- How To Make Banana Pudding
- How To Make Panna Cotta
- Raspberry Rose Pudding
- How To Make Perfect Chocolate Pudding from Scratch
- Laurie Colwin's Lemon Rice Pudding
- Easy 20-Minute Arroz con Leche (Made with Leftover Rice)
Other Sweet, No-Bake Treats
Whether it's individual trifles, decadent tiramisu, or strawberries stuffed with cheesecake filling, these other treats are sure to be crowd-pleasers. Many of these have make-ahead potential so they're great if you've got some entertaining on the calendar.