Halloween is right around the corner, and so are the parties and all the wonderful treats that go with it. In addition to pumpkin carving and costumes, it's the time for festive punches, pumpkin-laden snacks, and spooky desserts. From no-bake snacks to big-batch drinks, here are our 18 most popular Halloween treats.
Candy and Snacks
Sure, you're bound to have a pile of mini candy bars leftover from trick-or-treating, but there really is no better time to try your hand at making festive homemade candies and snacks than Halloween.
If your heart skips a beat when you spot the season's first bag of candy corn, consider going for a DIY batch this year. And if you're looking for a guaranteed crowd-pleaser, a Halloween s'mores skillet or a sweet-and-savory party mix are always a good idea.
- How To Make Homemade Candy Corn
- Candy-Coated Marshmallow Spiders
- How To Make Peanut Butter Cups
- Halloween S'mores Skillet
- Halloween Party Mix
- Halloween Popcorn Balls
Cookies, Cakes, and Bars
If you're looking for something a little more substantial than just candy, whip up some cookies, Rice Krispies treats, or brownies instead. With these recipes at your fingertips, it couldn't be easier to churn out a batch of sweet treats for your Halloween celebration.
- Two-Bite Nutella Chocolate Cookies
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Halloween S'mores
- Pumpkin Bundt with Cinnamon Streusel and Salted Caramel
- Jack-o'-Lantern Brownie Cake
- Pumpkin Magic Cake
- Candy Corn Rice Krispies Treats
- Brownies with Frankenstein Frosting
No Halloween celebration is complete without a festive beverage, and this lineup totally delivers. These big-batch drinks for a crowd offer a little something for everyone, including a booze-free option for kids or those abstaining from alcohol. If you're looking to go all out, you can't go wrong with our layered candy corn pitcher drink or spooky sherbet punch.
- Halloween Punch for Everyone
- Swamp Monster Sherbet Punch
- Layered Candy Corn Punch
- Slow-Cooker Spiked Mulled Cider