Orwell’s Perfect Cup of Tea, a Beer Bottling Party, Summer Slow Cooker Recipes, One-Minute Omelets, Whipped Cream in a Jar
Happy Saturday! Popular posts this week on The Kitchn include a George Orwell essay on the perfect cup of tea, 10 meals you can make straight from the farmers market, an All-American beer bottling party, a lovely tour of a Seattle kitchen, and more. Enjoy, and have a great weekend!
15. What Happens When Monsanto Buys the Patent To Your Favorite Tomato
14. 5 Summer Breakfasts to Beat the Heat
13. Why Having a Toddler Made Me Eat More (and Not Better)
12. Summer Treat: Vanilla Milk with Chocolate Ice Cubes
11. Essential Recipe: Italian Salad Dressing
10. George Orwell’s 11 Golden Rules for Making the Perfect Cup of Tea