I don't click through to online sales much — only when I think there's a really good deal — but today, friends, this is a good deal. One of my favorite All-Clad pans of all time is on sale at TJ Maxx as part of their summer clearance sale (yes, online! You don't have to drive there!).
Every cook needs one great frying pan, and this is the granddaddy of them all for many of the Kitchn editors, including myself. It's heavy, cooks evenly, and has enough surface space for searing or sautéing a whole meal.
And I actually have picked up most if not all of my All-Clad pieces on sale at TJ Maxx and Marshalls. This sale today is kind of special since a bunch of the things I used to have to go trawl through the messy stacks for are just lined up for you to click and discover. Great deal!
Here are a few more things I noticed and liked in this sale today (shop the whole thing here).
More All-Clad and Good Deals in Today's TJ Maxx Sale
- All-Clad 7-Inch Nonstick French Skillet, $43: Another very good All-Clad pick.
- 2.5-Liter Tri-ply Copper Kettle, $20: For your wannabe French kitchen.
- Cast Iron Square Grill Pan, $12: A great deal on a little indoor grill.
- 9.5-Inch Speckled Nonstick Frying Pan, $12: One of the prettiest pans I've seen lately.
- Salt Cooking Slab, $7: You keep seeing those salt slabs around; finally ready to try one?
- Mason & Cash Salt Pig, $5: A super salt serving dish from a classic British brand.