These Watermelon Finds Are One in a Melon
A perfectly ripe watermelon might just be the best thing about summer. It’s definitely in the top five. And watermelon-shaped things for your kitchen and home are pretty far up there on the list as well.
Don’t believe us? Take a gander at these 10 adorable watermelon finds. We bet you’ll be convinced.
2. Watermelon Slice Napkins, $6 for 16 from Anthropologie: You’ll need napkins for that summer barbecue, so why not make them these adorable half-moon watermelon ones?
3. Watermelon Flour Sack Kitchen Towel, $6 from World Market: If subtlety is more your style, go for this aqua dish towel with a simple watermelon slice border.
4. Super Chill Watermelon Cooler Bag, $32 from Ban.do: Next time you’re headed to the beach or a picnic in the park, bring along this adorable watermelon wedge tote, which is insulated to keep your food cool. We’re tempted to carry it as a purse, too.
6. Watermelon Floor Mat, $13 from Amazon: This watermelon mat is designed to be used inside your home. Place in front of the stove for a pop of color in your kitchen!
7. Dexas Watermelon Cutting Board, $18 from Amazon: What better way to chop up your watermelon than on a watermelon-shaped board? If this one doesn’t quite strike your fancy, it also comes in eight other produce-themed shapes.
8. Watermelon Splash Tumbler, $13 from Tervis: Of course, everyone’s favorite double-walled summer tumbler comes in a watermelon pattern. Even better? It’s customizable, so you can add your name.
10. Playdate Necklace in Watermelon, $12 from Anthropologie: Finally, if you just need to show off your love of everyone’s favorite melon, you’ll need this sweet resin necklace.