Happy weekend, folks! It's time to catch up on the most popular posts from The Kitchn. This week we announced the 10 semi-finalists in our Small Cool Kitchens contest, gave you a few etiquette tips and hints for canning and preserving, showed you how to make quick pickled onions, and told you why strawberry jam and cucumber pickles are the worst ways to start canning. Enjoy!
15. What's Up With Strange Hybrid Burgers?
14. The Pure Magic of Oil-Poached Tomatoes
13. Small Cool Kitchens 2013: Announcing Our 10 Semi-Finalists!
12. How To Make Strawberry Thyme Jam, As Told by Cats
11. 8 Etiquette Tips and Helpful Hints for Canning and Preserving
10. How To Make Quick Pickled Red Onions