Obama’s Lunch Snack, Hot Pink Cake, How To Clean a Kitchen, Asparagus Recipes, and Baked Doughnuts Top posts for April 27-May 3, 2009
The most-read posts published last week here on The Kitchn ranged from tiny gardens to inspiringly clean kitchens to President Obama’s lunch snack. Here’s a peek at five of the top posts; read on for links to the rest!
• 10 Fresh Asparagus Recipes for Spring
• What President Obama Eats for His Afternoon Snack
• Gooey, Chewy Graham Cracker Bars
• Recipe: Chocolate Chip and Toffee Shortbread Cookies
• Easy Entertaining: Do You Have a Signature Dish?
• Recipe Review: Baked Doughnuts from Heidi Swanson
• Good Question: Which Microplane Should I Buy?
• Kitchen Gallery: Inspiringly Clean Kitchens
• Kitchen Spotlight: Kyle’s Updated and Colorful Gem
• Cheese Tip: Don’t Eat Cold Cheese!