Cake plates aren't just for cakes. Sure, this footed cake plate is a great way to show off a beautiful bundt, but it will also work on a savory buffet, elevating some appetizers above the rest to bring some variety to the table. I've watched Martha Stewart trim cake stands with ribbon to tie them in to the theme colors of a party, but the glass with gold accents have holiday sparkle of their own. Cake plates can be tough to store in a small space, but since the foot if this plate is only three inches tall, it won't take up too much room. "A kitchen classic and a lovely hoiday gift," as the ad says.
Don't forget to post your own listings at The Kitchen's classifieds by clicking the yellow button to the right.
OTHER COOKS' STUFF
• Milk Glass Cake Plate, vase, bowl for $25
• First Edition Jewish Cookbook for $25
• We Bought Too Much Wine for Our Party for $7.50 and up
• Ice Cream Parlor Table for $85
• Vintage Toaster, 1877 Nutmeg Grater and more for $ASK
• Chinese Earthenware Herb and Soup Pot for $10
• New Eddie Bauer Picnic Basket for $20