NYC Scavenger: Hammered Aluminum Cookware for $50
Amy is clearing out her kitchen on the Upper East Side. She’s posting a variety of brand-name kitchen items here including a white Williams-Sonoma corner cabinet, a Bodum electric grill and a Moulinex Julienne Machine.
My pick is her collection of vintage hammered aluminum cookware. My great-grandmother cooked with pots like these. Take look at her post here.
And don’t forget to post your own listings at The Kitchen’s classifieds by clicking the yellow button to the right.
OTHER COOKS’ STUFF
• Bodum Granos Espresso Machine for $350
• All-Clad LTD 10-piece cookware set for $500
• Le Creuset Tagine, Red for $70
• GE Nautilus Portable Dishwasher for $200
• 30 Qt Turkey Fryer for $30
• New White Corelle Set for $30
• English Bone China for $50
• Wilton Cake Pans – Power Rangers and More for $30