NYC Scavenger: Cuisinart Pro Classic Food Processor for $70
Put this food processor right to work smoothing soups, mixing dough, shredding cabbage and more. The “very lightly used” Cuisinart DLC-10S costs about 25% less than a new one. This price beats what they are going for on eBay.
Don’t forget to post your own listings at The Kitchen’s classifieds by clicking the yellow button to the right.
OTHER COOKS’ STUFF
• Boxes of cookbooks, waiting for a passionate cook for $Best Offer
• 6 Russel Wright grey plates and platter for $50
• New DeLonghi Deep Fryer for $40
• Toaster oven for $15
• Grandma’s metal porcelain-top kitchen table for $65
• Zojirushi Home Bakery Bread Maker for $50
• Brand New Cuisinart 10-Piece Cookware Set for $100