There's always a slew of breadmakers going cheap on Craigslist. You can pick up a breadmaker in Ridgewood and take an old TV and VCR too -- $20 for the lot. This barely-used Breadman is $40, while this breadmaker is $25. This Williams-Sonoma breadmaker is $50, this bread oven is $50 too. Here's a Breadman Jr. for $40, an Ultimate Breadman for $30, and a Breadman Pro for $25. Why are so many New Yorkers dumping their bread machines? Is everyone still going low-carb or is it that the local bakery (or maybe the oven) gets the job done just fine? Maybe bread makers simply take up too much space.
And don't forget to post your own listings at The Kitchen's classifieds by clicking the yellow button to the right.
OTHER COOKS' STUFF
• Crate & Barrel Folding Cookbook Holder for $5
• Wall Mounted Pot Racks for $10
• Set of Chinatown-style Dishes with Blue Fish for $25
• Danish Modern Coffee Pot for $50
• Crate of Pampered Chef Products for $55
• Chocolate Fountain for $30