In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: A fascinating experiment by a professor of nutrition. Plus, a look at companies that are proactively getting rid of BPA in their food packaging.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Fast-Food Ads Target Kids with Unhealthy Food - TIME
• TV chef Oliver brings food campaign to Australia - Reuters
• Twinkie diet helps nutrition professor lose 27 pounds - CNN
• Pesticide-Laden Fruits and Veggies List Under Attack - Mother Jones
• Companies banishing BPA in food packaging - Miami Herald
• Nudging Grocery Shoppers Toward Healthy Food - NPR
• Appearance matters more than taste for meat substitutes - Food Nav
• Chocolate: Worth its weight in gold? - Independent
• The government policies behind 'Got Milk?' - CS Monitor
• Beer Lubricated the Rise of Civilization - Fox
(Image: Food News Journal)