Nordstrom’s Epic Anniversary Sale Ends Sunday—Grab These Kitchen Deals Before They’re Gone!
They say all good things must come to an end, and in this case, it’s the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, which reaches its finale on Aug. 4.
For those who don’t know, this sale is huge, because Nordstrom slashes prices on a slew of new fall arrivals (yes, we said new arrivals!) across all departments, and that includes their stylish home and kitchen offerings (yes, even Anthropologie). It’s the perfect excuse to stock up on kitchen basics and statement-making entertaining pieces (and some new clothes, of course—it is considered the Biggest Fashion Event of the Year). Since the sale ends Sunday, you’re going to want to act quickly, because these items are selling out fast.
1. Anthropologie Attingham Pitcher, $18 (normally $29)
Sure, you can use this stoneware pitcher to serve water, lemonade, or even margaritas, but the delicate blue pattern also makes it perfect to use as a vase.
2. Viski Belmont Gunmetal Stemless Wine Glasses (set of 2), $26 (normally $40)
These gunmetal wine glasses instantly add sophistication to any kitchen or bar cart and are great for enjoying drinks outdoors.
3. Anthropologie Rosie Earthenware Serving Bowl, $38 (normally $58)
What a work of art! This colorful bowl from Anthropologie features two distinctive patterns: a bold painterly design on its exterior, and a soft, floral design on the interior. It’s definitely a bowl you’ll love to display.
4. Cathy’s Concepts 5-Piece Decanter Set, $56 (normally $84)
This elegant glass set, which includes a decanter and four glasses, can be monogrammed, making it a great addition to your bar cart or the perfect gift for that spirited someone who loves to entertain.
5. Anthropologie House of Mirrors Dinner Plate, $16 (normally $24)
The floral, paisley-style pattern of this 11-inch, earthenware dinner plate (in a color exclusive to Nordstrom) brings a festive touch to any table.
6. Surya Home Amelie Distressed Area Rug, $210 (normally $280)
7. Nordstrom at Home Large Wooden Serving Bowl, $46 (normally $65)
Stylish and timeless, this wooden bowl might just steal the spotlight from your salad or whatever food you’re serving up.
8. Treasure & Bond Forged Iron Salad Servers, $29 (normally $39)
These sturdy, forged iron utensils lend a vintage vibe to any setting and also serve a good cause: For every Treasure & Bond purchase, Nordstrom will donate 2.5 percent of net sales to organizations that work to empower youth.
9. Anthropologie Hello Lovely Marble & Brass Cheese Board, $45 (normally $68)
There’s nothing cheesy about this marble and brass board, which makes guests feel extra welcome with its sweet message. The set includes a cheese spreader.
10. Anthropologie Sarah Cake Stand, $32 (normally $48)
A pretty cake stand makes any special occasion feel all the more special. If you’re not much of a baker, or low on kitchen space for such a delicate item, cake stands make excellent dresser showpieces to literally elevate jewelry and other small trinkets. This metallic gold color is a Nordstrom exclusive.
11. Voluspa Maison Blanc Mini Tin Candle Set, $18 (normally $27)
These pretty candles from Voluspa come in a trio of tasty fragrances, including Macaron, Prosecco Bellini, and Saijo Persimmon.
12. Stoneware French Press, $70 (normally $88)
Le Creuset’s stoneware French press can prep coffee and espresso with one simple plunge. We love that the pot comes in a range of colors, is resistant to cracking and staining, and has an easy-to-clean glazed interior.
13. All-Clad 6 1/2-Quart Slow Cooker, $180 (normally $280)
All-Clad’s slow cooker can cook for up to 26 hours and is large enough to roast or stew two chickens or a huge pot roast. It has all the basic functions of less expensive models, but we think what really makes it stand out is that it’s so shiny and pretty!
This post originally ran on Apartment Therapy. See It there: Nordstrom’s Epic Anniversary Sale Is Almost Here—and This Is How You Can Get Early Access