7 Juicy Summer Sips Without the Booze
drinking vinegars, these non-alcoholic beverages make the most of the season’s vibrant produce — and in many cases you don’t need added sugar, either. Serve these drinks at your next summer gathering or treat yourself to a cool glass!
- 1 Strawberry Basil Soda – Bright and sophisticated, with a suggestion of spice from the basil.
- 2 Elderberry Shrub – If you don’t have access to elderberries, give this recipe a try with other berries or even stone fruits.
- 3 Blackberry Elderflower Spritzer with Mint – This is also very nice with lemon juice and strawberries.
- 4 Marionberry Agua Fresca – A Pacific Northwest delicacy complemented by agave nectar and rose water.
- 5 Sparkling Peach Punch – A luscious puree of peaches, swirled in a pitcher with chilled green tea and ginger ale.
(Images: See linked recipes for full image credits)
Published: Jul 9, 2013