From this time last year, we have a recipe for no-cook steel-cut oats (aka meusli!), ten ways to have a baked potato for dinner, some fresh ideas for salad dressing, and a sorbet to celebrate the end of summer. Take a look!
The posts pictured above are in bold below.
• Soaked in milk overnight like meusli, steel-cut oats become a hearty and healthy breakfast.
• This might just be the perfect cutting board for carving roasts of all kinds.
• Use up your corn and your zucchini with this easy side dish.
• Skip the cocktails and serve these boozy fruit skewers for your next backyard party!
• We'd really expect nothing less than a kitchen like this from one of Martha Stewart's staff members.
• These oatmeal raisin muffins are just begging for a second cup of coffee.
• The only way to truly avoid a bitter eggplant.
• Bid farewell to summer with this tart and fruity nectarine sorbet.
• This is the kind of kitchen that just makes you want to dive in and cook something.
• Give your salads a kick in the pants with one of these fresh and tasty dressings.
• If you're a fan of dinner-for-breakfast, we've got a few ideas that are right up your alley.
• Just look how painting one single wall can change the whole look and feel of a kitchen.
• These ginger ice cream sandwiches are the perfect summer-to-fall dessert.
• With all these ideas, a baked potato for dinner will never be boring again.
• Think salad for breakfast sounds weird? This dish will make you reconsider.
A Year Ago and a Week: Lasagna Cupcakes and the Secrets of Trader Joe's