No-Bake Sunflower Cookies, Rhubarb Lavender Crumble, Cute Cocktail Glasses, and Great Summer Salads This Time Last Year
This week a year ago we were heading into June with a full raft of cocktails, summer recipes, light-filled kitchen tours, and good ideas for warm-weather food. Here’s a look back at some of the best posts from this time a year ago, including an easy rhubarb crumble with an herbal twist, cooking with colostrum, artichoke salads and prosciutto spread, a quirky summer ice cream bowl, and more.
• A recipe for quick, easy rhubarb lavender crumble. A favorite spring dessert.
• Time for ice cream, like this simple honey ice cream from Patricia Wells.
• No-bake sunflower date cookies.
• How to take care of your pizza stone.
• Asparagus spread with prosciutto on buttered toast. Yum.
• A favorite! Peppadew peppers…
Previous Year Ago Lookback: Easy Fruit Crisp, Pretty Frying Pans, a Kitchen Quiz, and More Summer Cocktail Recipes Than You Will Ever Need