New KitchenAid Stand Mixer Colors, An Easy Buttermilk Substitute, Smart Tips for a Quick Breakfast, and Sriracha Salt
Happy weekend! Popular posts this week on The Kitchn include 5 ways to eat chia seeds for breakfast, an easy way to make a buttermilk substitute, some guidelines from our cheesemonger on what not to do when serving cheese, and a visual guide to the 25 kitchen items you can replace with a stand mixer. Enjoy!
15. Breakfast Recipe: Baked Ricotta Blintzes with Fresh Cherry Sauce
14. New Stand Mixer Colors from KitchenAid: Canopy Green, Cranberry, & Watermelon
13. 5 Ways To Eat Chia Seeds for Breakfast
12. How To Make an Easy Buttermilk Substitute
11. Recipe: Brown Rice Congee with Shiitake Mushrooms and Greens
10. Faith’s Kitchen Renovation: How We Assembled & Installed Our IKEA Kitchen