National Food Roundup: Coconut CheesecakeFrom Nationwide Newspaper Food Sections 02.04.09
We support our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.
Why not forgo chocolate this Valentines Day in favor of coconut treats? We’re crushing on recipes for coconut cheesecake and more.
- The Oregonian falls hard for coconut and it’s easy to see why with recipes like Coconut Cheesecake, Coconut Poundcake and Coconut Chocolate Pudding.
- The Boston Globe follows MIT students as they experiment with … hummus!
- The Kansas City Star examines the components of the perfect chicken soup and gets a recipe from none other than the publisher of Chicken Soup for the Soul.
- The Los Angeles Times takes a refrigerator personality test.
- The Chicago Tribune goes ice fishing and comes back with recipes for Panfish Tempura and Pickled Pike.
(Image: Beth Nakamura/The Oregonian)
Originally published Feb 5, 2009