Can you believe that fall is almost here? Neither can we. In fact, let's not talk about it. Let's just talk about all the lovely summer foods that we've come to love in the past few months!
We've discovered quite a few new fruits and vegetables this summer - at least, new to us. Sometimes it was stumbling across something completely unfamiliar while traveling. Sometimes it was a new vendor at a farmer's market. Sometimes it just took a fresh and interesting recipe to get us to look at a vegetable in a new way.
Check out some of our discoveries!
• Seasonal Spotlight: White Mulberries
• Ingredient Spotlight: Loquats
• Ingredient Spotlight: Elderberries
• Ingredient Spotlight: Lingonberries
• Summer Foraging: Fennel Pollen
• Flavors from the Herb Garden: Summer Savory
• Recipe: Wilted Bok Choy with Soba Noodles
• Recipe: Baked Eggs with Zucchini Blossoms
• Recipe: Green Grape Pie
• Recipe: Thai Green Mango Salad
What have you fallen in love with this summer?