It's finally getting warm out and, in addition to wanting to just get outside, we also have a bit of a shopping bug. We want fresh, new stuff to brighten up our days and our kitchens. If you're feeling the same way, you might like this list of fun Amazon finds.
Go ahead and treat yourself! Or your mom, considering Mother's Day is this Sunday. You know — the woman who carried you, birthed you, and raised you into the fine upstanding person you are now. The least you can do is order something for her while you're at work. These gifts all qualify for Prime shipping, so if you order now you'll look like you remembered days ago!
Keep reading to go shopping for yourself. Or, again, your mother.
- Now Designs Oven Mitts, $16 for two: For some reason, people rarely think to replace their oven mitts. That's why they're almost always covered in stains and scorch marks! Time for an upgrade with this set in a fresh little design.
- Ironwood Gourmet Appalachian Salt Cellar, $15: Pair this simple lidded salt cellar with your favorite artisanal salt for a special gift. Or just fill it up with the salt you already have at home and put it on your counter.
- 6-Quart Instant Pot DUO, $99: It's hard to talk about spring (or any shopping roundup!) and not include the Instant Pot. If you (or your mom) still don't have one, now's the time to make it happen.
- Epicurean Kitchen Series Utensil Set, $25 for three: These tools are super flat so even folks with limited storage space will be able to find room for them.
- Mason Cash Cane Mixing Bowl, from $24: If you guys are as obsessed with The Great British Bake Off as we are, you'll definitely appreciate one of these bowls. Fun fact: They're the same bowls that were used on Downton Abbey.
- Russell Hobbs Retro Style Electric Kettle, $80: We just love the throwback feel of this electric kettle — and the fact that it has a temperature gauge and a drip-free pour spout.
- Riedel Rosé Glasses, $60 for two: Cheers to the fact that it's almost time to rosé all day!
- YAMAZAKI home Tosca Storage Basket, $35: A storage basket sounds like a strange Mother's Day gift ... until you realize it's from one of the most beautiful organizer brands out there. Mom can put it to good use holding her table linens or other pantry odds and ends. So can you!
- Olympia Provisions 6-Stem Salami Bouquet, $95: Flowers are overrated, but bouquets of salami are not!
- Novelty Mug, $22: This mug just really cracks us up. But it doesn't really work if you don't have kids.
- Soludos Margarita Shoes, $75: Speaking of things we get a kick out of ... see what we did there?
- Nordic Ware Exclusive Bundt, $30: We've featured this pan before and we just had to do it again. The super-sweet colors, which are exclusive to Amazon, are sure to please any baker.
- Kate Spade New York Strawberries Melamine Tidbit Plates, $30 for four: There's no such thing as too many melamine plates for summer. These are perfect for enjoying a few nibbles on the porch.
- Bendy Straw Pool Noodle Float, $10: Yes, this is absolutely silly, but that's what makes it so fun.
- Macrame Shelf Hanging Planter, $19: Macrame is cool again — especially in this form. It can be used to hold plants, cookbooks, and other small kitchen goodies.