Joy the Baker’s Kitchen, Better Jello Shots, Freezer Meals, King Ranch Casserole, Good Dorm Food & Frozen Banana Milkshake
It was a lively week at The Kitchn, with discussions about freezer cooking, what you drink with meals, and the best way to thaw meat. Read on for these and more, including a tour of Joy the Baker’s sweet home kitchen, and a 10 summer recipes that should inspire your weekend cooking.
15. Two Easy Hacks for “Vacuum-Sealing” Bags Without a Vacuum Sealer
14. Freezer Recipe: Sauerkraut, Potato & Cheese Pierogi
13. Water with Meals: A Page From My European Husband’s Book
12. Recipe: Frozen Single-Serve Oatmeal with Almonds & Dried Cherries
11. The Best Way to Quickly & Safely Thaw Frozen Meat